Can co-opetition really work? How is it achievable? The best path to fast-track growth has been through a strong connection to a market success story. This hook-up has been simplified through the use of APIs (Application Programming Interface), economical bits of code that enable disparate programs to share and distribute information. Have a look at how to 'plug in' to Spotify, Foursquare, Twitter and others: where it works, where it breaks down and how to pivot when the sands shift.
- Darryl Ballantyne, Founder & CEO, LyricFind (Canada)
- Vincent Borel, Co-Founder, Business & Marketing, Webdoc (Switzerland)
- Jason Peterson, CEO, ContentBridge (USA)
- Marc Ruxin, Co-Founder & CEO, TastemakerX (USA)
- Chris Wiltsee, Director of Business Development, BandPage (USA)
- Ted Cohen, Managing Partner, TAG Strategic (USA)