Direct-to-fan is empowering artist managers and expanding their role in the music industry. Some run their own labels while others get involved in emerging technologies or contribute to alternative funding schemes. Get to know the ropes of an artist manager or self-managed artist in today’s music ecosystem, and the key elements of artist management and income streams.
- Henning Dietz, Founder & CEO, Neu Management (UK)
- Emily Gonneau, Founder & President, Unicum Management, Publishing & Consulting (France)
- Thomas Olljum, Manager, Made in Baltics (Estonia)
- Andries van Wieren, Artist Manager & General Management, 3S Music Management (Netherlands)
- Keith Harris, Director of Performer Affairs, PPL (UK)