Over the past years the music industry has finally seen the light shone on a brighter future by technology. The most influential figures in the music industry are those straddling the worlds of music and tech, and bringing the two together. This panel explored how we can harness the power of coding for creative projects and what the opportunities are for the music industry.
• Stuart Dredge, Freelance Journalist (UK)
• Peter Gregson, Cellist, Composer & Founder, Electric Creative CoLab (UK)
- • Ethan Kaplan, Head of Product, Technology & Design for Live Nation Labs, Live Nation (USA)
- • Syd Lawrence, Developer, We Make Awesome Sh. (UK)
- • Juan Paz, Senior Director, Digital Strategy and Marketing, Sony Music Latin (USA)
- • Mike Rosenthal, Digital Strategist & Tech Evangelist for OK Go & Label Manager, Paracadute (USA)