Sync placements are a growing revenue stream, providing great opportunities to advance artists, with prominent placement in TV shows, films, video games or commercials. Preeminent music supervisors explore the nuances of pitching to specific media.
In association with A&R Worldwide/MUSEXPO
- Sat Bisla, Founder & President, A&R Worldwide/Musexpo (USA)
- Nis Bøgvad, Creative Director & Music Supervisor, Music Sales Group (Denmark/Norway/Sweden)
- JT Griffith, Music Supervisor, Nike (USA)
- Kyle Hopkins, Head of Music Supervision, Microsoft (USA)
- Tim Riley, VP, Music Affairs, Activision Blizzard (USA)